Pages

2.10.2011

50 things that make my life worth while

So as many of you know, I have been through quite a bit in life, but through it all, I try to keep my mind on the things that make my life worth while. For a very long time, I couldn't think of anything. Nothing really made me happy, and nothing seemed to be worth it. I'm determined to change that mindset. I have made the first step, and things seem to be going alright, they have been since I decided to break my addiction. That was almost two years ago, and now I'm going to make a list of the 50 things that make my life worth while. I suggest you do the same, as for it is always a good reminder. They can be stupid, silly, random, or wholeheartedly "what makes your life amazing". So here it is everyone! (In no particular order!)

  1. Vintage finds
  2. "New Car Smell"
  3. Proving that I can do something, even if someone said I couldn't
  4. Taking pictures
  5. Walking on train tracks
  6. Root Beer Floats
  7. The sound of pouring rain
  8. Spiral staircases
  9. The fact that Video killed the Radio star
  10. Technology 
  11. Food fights
  12. Finding new music
  13. Drinking Kool-Aid out of tea cups
  14. Sleepovers on trampolines
  15. Really puffy clouds and blue skies
  16. The ability to go barefoot
  17. "You had to be there" inside jokes
  18. Trust
  19. Love
  20. Honesty 
  21. Respect
  22. Cracking eggs
  23. 3-day weekends
  24. 4-day weekends
  25. Understanding something I was confused about before
  26. Art
  27. Staying strong
  28. Overcoming fears
  29. Used book stores
  30. Coffee shops
  31. Days of our Lives
  32. Crafting
  33. Old television shows
  34. Ordering pizza and having it delievered
  35. Understanding someone
  36. Walking
  37. Meaningful conversations with friends
  38. Walking on the beach
  39. Cats
  40. Turtles
  41. Pandas
  42. Rescuing Princess Peach at the end of Mario
  43. Roller coasters
  44. French Fries
  45. Mashed Potatoes (with NO lumps!)
  46. Horror movies
  47. Indie movies
  48. Beating my anxiety, even if it's just for that moment
  49. Books
  50. Best friends

There you have it guys! The 50 things that make my life worth while. I probably could have come up with 100, but I just don't have the time (BUSY day today!)

OH! And I don't give a crap about Egypt right now, I WANT TO WATCH DAYS! Stupid "Special Broadcast"...

3 comments:

  1. What a good idea. These days, I feel that I need a reminder. So, I may compile my own list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Cracking eggs'
    haha that made me giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D!
    When I was a kid I used to beeegggg to crack the eggs whenever my mom was making anything, so now when I'm making something, I'm like "heheheheh"

    (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Take care!