Pages

2.26.2011

My date last night


SO! My date went really well last night! It was a lot of fun! We went to the mall, then Target just to look around, then to the movies. We saw Hall Pass, which was funny at times, but if you like all those sexual sophomoric movies, then you would really like it. I had a really nice time, like I said, it was a lot of fun. Oh, and he's totally my new best friend because he quoted something obscure from Titanic!! I mean come on, if you know me, you know how AWESOME that is!

Oh and does anyone know why there was like 80 cops out last night?!

3 comments:

  1. Time for date number TWO! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They heard you had a date and wanted to make sure you didn't kill the boy with your beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becki: YESSS! :D

    Leslie: hahahahahah :b

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Take care!