I love the fact that people don't remember who I am. /sarcasm. It's so lovely when you see someone that you've met like eight times before, and they're like "Oh.. hi.. you're.. uh.. HERRRR friend!" and I'm like "Yeah I have a name asshole.." I just wish I was more memorable. I mean, what is it? What is it about me that people don't remember? I'm usually known as "Her friend" or "The girl with the big boobs" or "Oh, you." Thanks guys. Thanks a lot. I try to be myself, and if I'm not "good enough" for you guys to remember me, then screw you. I don't need people who don't remember my NAME.
Blegh. I have this issue too! I know the names of pretty much everyone in my high school class, and while we may not have been friends, I always say "hey! We went to high school together!" And no one ever remembers my name!
ReplyDeleteYEAH! Oh my god! That's exactly what happens to me too!
ReplyDeleteknow the feeling, someone at work introduced themselves to me the other day, when i've met them twice this month before!x
ReplyDeleteD:!
ReplyDeleteIt's really stupid ):