Dear Heart,
You little bastard. Once again you take me down the wrong path, you make me feel the things I should have never felt, and you get yourself broken. I now have a giant pit of acid in my stomach, and it's making me want to throw up. Thank you, so much for that. I hope you know that I'm growing really tired of this whole situation, repeating itself over and over again. I thought this time was different. I thought because of the history I had with him, and the love I felt for him, that things would be different. But no. You had to come into play and screw everything up. I hope you know that a piece of you will always belong to him. I also hope you know that you will never be trusted for these things for a very long time. You've let me down too many times.
I think next time I'll listen to my head.
Sincerly,
Alexa
The heart and the head are contrary historians.
ReplyDelete/:
ReplyDelete