Pages

2.21.2011

Spread The Love

So I was over at Kaelah Bee's blog, like I usually am, and I saw her post about giving away happiness. It got me thinking about what I could do to "spread the love" essentially. I have always done what Kaelah does, how she leaves notes in books and things like that, and I especially do it with secrets in Post Secret books (literally, every. single. time. I go into Barnes and Noble, I leave a secret in a PS book) because I know when I  find those secrets, I get so happy and feel amazing that someone "trusted" me to find their secret. So, how do you spread the love? I would love to be apart of something that you guys are doing, either being a project, or a movement, or whatever! Let me know if you guys have anything you want to spread to the corners of the Northwest!

4 comments:

  1. I have thought in the past of placing a very artistically drawn and coloured treasure map that actually leads to a treasure of my choosing into a bottle and leaving it in a place where it can be found. Hopefully, the person who found it would try to find the treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD YOU MUST DO THAT.
    NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Take care!