I'm going to let you guys in on a little secret of mine.. I get severely depressed around the holidays. Whatever holiday it is, I get depressed. Well except like, Presidents Day or something.. Anyways, I get super depressed for many reasons, but this year, even though yesterday was Valentine's day, I wasn't really depressed. I went to my classes, I ate pizza and Skittles, watched Days of our Lives (on soapnet at six pm...) and then watched the Jeopardy IBM Challenge, THEN I watched the dog show! Allison came over for a bit in the middle of all that, she lost power at her house and had to get ready for something, so she came over to my house! Overall, I'd say it was a pretty normal day, despite not having anyone to share it with.
Also, the storm last night was I-N-S-A-N-E! I was about to fall asleep when all of a sudden I heard thunder for about a minute straight. My dad says the lightning looked like headlights pointing into our front window. It was crazy! CRAZY I SAYYY!
Well I'm in kind of a weird mood today, good weird though. Even though I'm tired as CRAP (Thanks a lot Ghia... he woke me up and hour and a half BEFORE my alarm is supposed to go off!) plus my throat hurts a lotttt. Oh well, I'm getting my glasses today... wish me luck that I like them as much as when I first saw them!
How does anyone really celebrate Presidents Day? Do they attend recitals of the Constitution? Do they go for Conestoga wagon rides around the park? Do they have costume parties where they dress up in 18th century attire, periwigs and all?
ReplyDeleteOh dearrrr, let's hope no one does any of that! Haha :b
ReplyDeleteI'm just glad I get a break from my classes! haha