Well hello there blogger buddies! It's been a bit since I updated! The Daddy Daughter Dance was fun, I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, but I still got a few. I got my midterm grade for math yesterday.. overall grade of 94%! EEEEEE! That's an A with around a 3.9 GPA! I'm so happy about it, I usually don't do this well in math. I think I'm going to bombard you guys with pictures in a minute, some from the Daddy Daughter Dance, some of my cat playing with my lens cap.. you know, the usual daily occurrences. I am currently talking to this boy.. again.. I haven't hung out with him in about a year and a half, but we are trying to hang out this weekend. I'm excited! I have my photography midterm due tomorrow, which I got printed yesterday at Office Depot. I'm really pleased with the way it came out. In other news, I went to the optometrist yesterday... I'm getting glasses. I guess that I'm nearsighted. I've been having a hard time seeing distances the last eight months or so, but I finally got in and got checked... annnnd I'm getting those glasses in about a week. Okay, enough with the blabbing. On to the pictures!
Rissa and I before the dance!
Ghia playing with my lens cap! hahah.
This is a picture I took of the Full Moon we had a while back.


I think glasses would totally fit your style.
ReplyDeleteThank you (:
ReplyDeleteI haven't decided if I'm going to like them or not...
I guess I'll just have to wait and see! (no pun intended!)