Pages

2.11.2011

This is me

I am Alexa Marie. I have one cat, named Ghia (pronounced Ghee-uh, not Gee-uh) and you've probably seen a lot of pictures of him on here. I am THE pickiest eater you will ever meet. Seriously, I'm probably more picky than your three year old sibling. I have an older brother, who is 22. I am 19 (for those of you who don't know) and I have one tattoo, but planning on definitely getting more. I have my nose pierced, my ears pierced a few times, and my cartilage. I love french fries, mashed potatoes and chips more than anyyyything. (Carb Queen!) I love fashion. I am an aspiring photographer and you can check out my work on Facebook (search for Alexa Marie Photography... hey I had to give myself a little oomph here!) I would love to own a used book store someday. I love little shops, including coffee shops, even though I've never had coffee a day in my life, and I don't plan to in the future.. not for any other reason other than I've gone 19 years without it, why do I need it now? I love powdered donuts, especially the mini ones. (Which I'm eating right now!) I have never fully been in love, I thought I was once, but considering he never loved me back.. well, I  just can't consider that to be love. The only thing I really want to do in life, is get married and have kids so that I can be a cute little house wife and stay at home mom. I love to craft, knit, sew, and do all sorts of creative things. I met one of my closest friends on blogger, and I've never met her.. yet at least! (Hi Leslie!) My biggest accomplishment is staying clean from SI for almost two years. (If you don't know what SI is, google it, don't ask me.) I cannot WAIT to move out and get all sorts of cute apartment stuff! Speaking of which, I've already bought a lot of stuff..  I have a biiiig bin almost full in my kitchen of all my apartment stuff.... HAH! I love the idea of romance. I am 150% TERRIFIED of clowns. I have severe anxiety. I have OCD with texture, I cannot touch or eat certain things because of their texture. My family is the most important thing to me. I don't have many friends, but the ones I do have mean everything to me. My favorite kind of music is Indie, Acoustic, Alternative, and currently - Indie Folk. I am Alexa Marie, and this is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Take care!