Pages

2.20.2011

My cousin Dylan


This is a picture of my cousin, Dylan, that I took yesterday. Lenny is the dog kissing him. Dylan had surgery on his shoulder mid of last week, and he had pretty much just taken off the GIANT sling, the tape, the gauze pads, and the bandages a little before this picture was taken. He went about a month with a messed up shoulder (like broken) and he JUST had surgery. He's staying at my grandma and grandpa's house for a little bit, and I stayed there two nights ago too, just to keep Dylan company. I don't pray, I'll say that right now. But if you do, please include something about Dylan. He has to go through physical therapy and still may never get full use of his shoulder again. If you don't pray, please just think good thoughts about his recovery, like I have been doing the last few days. It would mean the world to me, and him. Thanks guys, and Happy Three Day Weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I hope he has a fast and full recovery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened that surgery was required? :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. He fell in his bathroom, and braced himself too hard /: The reason it got as bad as it was, is because he didn't know it was broken, he thought it was just dislocated or something, so he was seeing our chiropractor... but it was only making it worse /:


    and
    Thank you Jazzy (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Take care!