Pages

2.27.2011

I went to a show last night!

So my friend Tianna (who I met back in elementary school!) invited me out to a show last night, here in town. It was pretty cool, considering Tianna's boyfriend, his little brother, and a few other people were playing (for only 5 bucks!) Here are two of the many pictures I snapped last night, the first is of Tianna's boyfriend's little brother, and the second one is of her boyfriend! It was pretty cool that I lasted over two hours there, also. My anxiety didn't get high until the end, and we left before it got too bad. I also sat in the front, which I really don't ever do. It has to do with my anxiety, and having my back towards people. I don't even sit with my back towards people at restaurants. Anywho, it was fun, and Tianna and I are hanging out again today! Sweet!


Tianna's boyfriend's little brother, Nate

 Tianna's boyfriend, Andrew


Well, I hope everyone had a fun weekend! I actually had a social life this weekend. Friday night, I was out, and Saturday night I was also out! HOW AMAZING! I don't even remember the last time I went OUT on a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Take care!