Pages

2.17.2011

Sometimes, Always

I am the sometimes happy, sometimes sad, sometimes scatterbrained, sometimes broken, but always healing girl that stands before you. I have a pocket near my heart that carries the things that I hold dear, sometimes a good time, sometimes a bad time, but always a memory. I wake up sometimes early, sometimes late, sometimes right on time, but I always pull it together for the day that is to come. I am sometimes a geek beyond belief, sometimes the girl you wished you never met, and sometimes spiteful, sometimes jealous, but always willing to give you a chance. I walk alone on this journey, sometimes with a path to follow, sometimes I just wander, but I not always lost. I am sometimes a distant memory, sometimes a current one, but I am always wondering if I am on someone's mind. I am a creature of many talents, sometimes learning, sometimes making mistakes, but always trying to make the best of the outcome. I am sometimes moody, sometimes shy, sometimes chatty and sometimes emotional, but I am always going to put my best foot forward. I am the sometimes weird, sometimes full of tears, sometimes filling the world with smiles girl that is starting to wonder if it will always be this way. I sometimes, just sometimes, wish that I could go back and start over, but I am always, always me. And that's the way it will always stay.

2 comments:

  1. It is uncanny, but this is EXACTLY what I feel and experience every day. I could not have said it better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Take care!