Pages

2.25.2011

Today is a good day!

Despite the pickle my mom is in, today has been an awesome day. I only missed ONE question on my math test today, but I got two of the bonus questions right which means that will make up for it! My test was on rates, ratios and proportions, and I never thought I would understand it so well!

On an ever better note.. I HAVE A DATE TONIGHT! Yaaaay! I am beyond excited! I haven't been out with a boy since I was dating my ex.. which was just over a year ago. I am so anxious though! Luckily Leslie has been helping me figure out how to do my hair and such, which is helping calm my down. 

We got Ghia a kitty condo the other day. It's not a very big one, but he loves sitting on the top because it's the exact right height for him to look out the window!
Well, I think I've bombarded you guys with enough of my happiness! :b

Happy Friday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Take a picture of Ghia with the kitty condo, a picture of how your hair turns out, and a picture of your cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I've already been taking a TON of pictures of Ghia on his condo! haha (: I will post them probably tomorrow (:

    And yes! I will definitely post how my hair turned out (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to shave my head to get all of the happiness that you bombarded with out. How dare you, you scallywag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha (: Best. comment. EVER.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Take care!