Hmmm, this is a hard one. I imagine paradise to just be care free. No worries, no stress, no anxiety about normal everyday life. I can only hope that such a place exists, either in this lifetime or the next.
I don't really believe in Heaven or Hell, but I do believe that you revert back to your happiest time in a different "place" (for lack of a better word) Like, if you were happiest when you were 4, then once you die, you go back to that age. My beliefs are a little weird, but hey, they're MY beliefs (:
There are those who suggest that Paradise, Heaven to be whatever the person wants it to be.
ReplyDeleteI don't really believe in Heaven or Hell, but I do believe that you revert back to your happiest time in a different "place" (for lack of a better word) Like, if you were happiest when you were 4, then once you die, you go back to that age. My beliefs are a little weird, but hey, they're MY beliefs (:
ReplyDeleteI believe in an edge of the universe.
ReplyDelete