Be prepared, blogosphere! I'm in the mood to blog, and I will be ambushing you guys with some posts.. if I can figure out what to blog about!
First I will start with this:
Are there any questions you guys have?
About my blog, about me, my life, whatever.
PLEASE keep them mature, and again, please, nothing sexual.
Just comment here and ask away! I will answer juuust about anything.. if you follow what I said above!
Just a couple of questions:
ReplyDelete1. What is your idea of an adventure?
2. Do you think that there ought to be an excise tax on dairy products?
1) My idea of an adventure would have to be.. well, I don't really know! I guess I would have to say something that I receive total enjoyment from. Like, when my friend and I go out to take pictures, that can be an adventure, because I'm really happy when I'm doing it.
ReplyDelete2) Hmmm.. No, I don't think they should be a tax on dairy products. They already bump up the prices on things that are healthy, like organics and stuff, why should we have to pay more to be healthy.. you know?