Pages

2.26.2011

Some Bands!

Hello dears! A friend of mine was asking about bands so I sent him this list.. on fb chat.. hahah. I figured I would post it here if anyone is looking for some new bands to check out! 


Sky Sailing (Adam Young's old band)
Good Old War
My Little Pony (they're from like Poland or something)
To Paint The Sky (a friend of mine's band)
Paint The Words (If you like NSN you'll like him!)
Pretty much anything old by Escape The Fate
Anything old by Breathe Carolina
The Morning Light
The Weepies
Nightmare of You
The Snake The Cross The Crown
Joshua Radin
Kevin Devine
Noah and the Whale
Plushgun
Lydia
Tofer Brown
Iglu & Hartly
Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
Rocky Votolato
Peter and the Wolf
Daphne Loves Derby
The Morning Of
Throw Me The Statue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Take care!