Pages

2.25.2011

day 05 - A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life

Dear Maey,

I cannot express how much you have helped me over the years. It has been a really tough life for me, and you too at times, but you always seem to push aside everything to help me out when I need it. I don't know what I would do without you, and I know a lot of people say that about their moms, but really.. I don't know what I would do. You have shown me so many things in life, but the one I am so thankful for is how to be myself. You always told Nick and I that you didn't care what we did in life, as long as it made us happy. Those words have stuck with me for so long, because it truly has helped me see that I don't have to please anyone else. All I have to do is find what makes me happy and go with it. The two other "life lessons" that stuck with me are to 1) never flush tampons and 2) never send nude pictures to guys. Hahahah. Seriously though, you told me that when I was little and it's always stuck! I love you so much, and thank you for supporting me no matter what I was going through. I know I was more than a handful at times, but you never let that get in the way of showing your love.

I love you and thank you again,
Your daughter,
Alexa Marie

2 comments:

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Take care!